If you are interested in the low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diet, then this is the podcast for you. We zero in exclusively on all the questions people have about how being in a state of nutritional ketosis and the effects it has on your health. There are a lot of myths about keto floating around out there and our two amazing cohosts are shooting them down one at a time. Keto Talk is cohosted by 10-year veteran health podcaster and international bestselling author Jimmy Moore from “Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb” and Arizona osteopath and certified bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from “Doc Muscles” who thoroughly share from their wealth of experience on the ketogenic lifestyle each and every Thursday. We love hearing from our fabulous Ketonian listeners with new questions–send an email to Jimmy at email@example.com. And if you’re not already subscribed to the podcast on iTunes and listened to the past episodes, then you can do that and leave a review HERE. Listen in today as Jimmy and Adam share a special edition of the podcast that was recorded LIVE in front of an enthusiastic audience on last week’s Low-Carb Cruise in Episode 20!
KEY QUOTE: “We are all individual and we all have different bacteria. Because of this, we process resistant starches in different ways.” — Dr. Adam Nally
Here’s what Jimmy and Adam talked about in Episode 20:
– We are in front of a LIVE audience of Ketonians
– How long will you experience hair loss when you go ketogenic?
– What role does resistant starch have on the keto diet?
– Is eating high-fat with high-carb harming my boyfriend?
– How does intermittent fasting help with keto?
– Whether to count total vs. net carbohydrates
– Whether you need to cycle carbs when building muscle
– What the best way to test your ketones is
– How to test blood ketones on a budget
– What the difference is between an NMR and basic lipid panel
– The dramatic changes in your cholesterol when going keto
– How long should you be on keto before running blood tests?
– Whether you should cut fat lower on keto to speed up weight loss
– Is having a lower body temperature a bad thing when eating keto?
KEY QUOTE: “A high-fat diet in the context of a high-carb diet is far different from a high-fat diet in the context of a low-carb diet.” — Jimmy Moore
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: Paid sponsorship
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 20
– Vanessa Collette’s Ketogenic Girl Minute
– Start tracking your health markers for FREE at HeadsUpHealth.com
– SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR:Get truly Ketogenic wine delivered to you from Dry Farm Wines
– Jimmy Moore from “Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb”
– Dr. Adam Nally, DO from DocMuscles.com
– Low-Carb Cruise